cat wings downtown
Collection of recipes, found objects, irritated rants, fond memories, photos, educated and uneducated opinions, letters, notes, drawings, doodles, arts & crafts, and more. Welcome to my world. Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.

+ FOLLOW ME ON BLOGGER +
+ FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN +




posted : Monday, May 6, 2013
title : The Garden
Richmond and I have been getting alot of work done in the yard recently, so I thought I'd share some photos.











Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Amber said on May 6, 2013 at 10:44 PM  

Your garden is very pretty! It is so nice that it is spring and everything is growing again.


Blogger Michelle @ Catwings Downtown said on May 8, 2013 at 2:56 PM  

Thankyou! :) And yes, winter is always too long for my taste. Hooray, spring has finally arrived!

Post a Comment