cat wings downtown
Collection of recipes, found objects, irritated rants, fond memories, photos, educated and uneducated opinions, letters, notes, drawings, doodles, arts & crafts, and more. Welcome to my world. Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.

+ FOLLOW ME ON BLOGGER +
+ FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN +




posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013
title : Lazy Laundry day with Star Ocean
YES finals are over! Studying hard and going above and beyond paid off once again - all A's! That being said, I still have to contact the Admissions department and go through all of that BS again. Hopefully it's worth it this time.

Today I am spending my time doing a million loads of laundry and playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope. It's not the best game out there, nor my favorite to play, but I'm having a ball with it today. The only problem is I think my system keeps overheating and the whole game freezes. It's really hot in my house but I'm not sure if that is affecting it. But I'm still enjoying having a day off.

Post a Comment