cat wings downtown
Collection of recipes, found objects, irritated rants, fond memories, photos, educated and uneducated opinions, letters, notes, drawings, doodles, arts & crafts, and more. Welcome to my world. Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.

+ FOLLOW ME ON BLOGGER +
+ FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN +




posted : Friday, May 3, 2013
title : Bloglovin
I just joined Bloglovin, follow me!

I also made a button:



COPY+PASTE:

If anyone would like to trade buttons, I'm down! I'm going to work out a new layout so I can feature buttons, but I am going to go ahead and collect them now. Copy and paste my code (I don't mind if you hotlink, although uploading it yourself would be awesome).

Next week is the final week of classes, and then I have exam week, and then I'm doing some new training at work, so it's going to be a while until it's finished. I like this layout (thanks felicia!) but it's not exactly what I'm looking for anymore. I'd also like to make my own just so I can say, "I made this!" :D

Labels: ,

Post a Comment